Lighthouse Care Managers are patient advocates who will ensure that your patients get the best quality care and terms possible. We work hard to have one of the lowest re-hospitalization rates in the industry and we are now serving your community.
We are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Our care managers are available to meet with patients and their families within an hour of receiving your call. Lighthouse offers same-day placement for your patients within qualified, prescreened facilities. We also provide same-day nurse or skilled caregiver placement into the patient’s residence, who can also be available to assist with patient’s discharge.
Lighthouse will save you time and find the best post-hospital/rehab care for your patients. We offer emergency family consultations, and along with the patient and their loved ones, compile a thorough needs assessment. We will assist with discharging, paperwork and facilitate any necessary transportation. Our care managers will work closely with the families, social workers and case managers to ensure that all of the patient’s needs are met.
Communication with the patient and their loved ones is paramount to Lighthouse as well as offering them a full range of options. We conduct follow-up visits after each placement in order to ensure that the patients are receiving quality care.
Our company has been cultivated to deliver post-hospital care and placement services, and we are proud to say that we are now one of the leading geriatric care placement companies in our field. Through teamwork, dedication, and over a decade of experience, we are able to create a proficient and reliable organization that offers compassionate and professional care for our patients year round.
- Availability 24/7, 365 days a year. Our emergency response time to your facility is immediate
- Placement into: Independent Living, Assisted Living, RCFE, Diabetic Care, Special Care Units, Memory Care/Alzheimer’s Care Communities
- Nurses and caregivers available same-day
- Emergency family consultations
- Care managers are available to meet with patients and their loved ones within an hour of contacting us.
- Negotiate to waive community fees and deposits, lower monthly rates, as well as discounted hourly rates for our caregivers.
- All care communities are screened and are cross referenced with the California State Licensing Board. We conduct our own thorough assessment of each facility, which we provide to patients and loved ones
- We work with the facility, doctor and nurses in developing the resident/patient’s plan of care
- Extensive knowledge of Veterans Benefits and long-term care insurance
- Coordinate transportation services with family and facility to ensure timely discharge of patient
- We offer knowledgeable advice to patients in and loved ones
- Assist with discharging, paperwork, and make provisions for all financial related matters and options
- We conduct follow-up visits after each placement and resolve any issues related to health, safety, and placement.
- Criteria for all recommended care communities:
- Must have a positive track record of patient care and professionalism
- Must complete a care plan for all incoming patients, and must furnish a progress report for the families
- Must have positive feedback within the community, clients and families
- Must have dementia and hospice waivers